View Profile MisterHerbal

All 76 Movie Reviews

15 w/ Responses

awful sound man. acceptable animation.

I liked it.

haha loved every second of it :)

Very creative. Love your mind.

Man, this is fucking awesome. Do you have a youtube channel? Gotta subscribe, just added you to my favorites and gave you my full 5!

Man, for your second time it sure is better than my second animation i ever did, which was 8 years ago or so. You're walking the right path, just keep at it and start thinking of concepts to animate now. :)

Araita responds:

Thank you very much! I have some animation ideas in mind, I just have to figure out have to make them come true!

weird stuff, i like it, your style reminds me of my oldschool style before i started refining my designs in a cleaner manner. I give you my advice of starting to make your videos in HD and work harder on the plot and scenery. Other than that, good job.

The style is not my favourite but it is presented in a very neat manner. It also goes along with the music. Nice work.

Well I don't want to discourage you, but you seem new to animation. How long have you been animating? If you're very new, I say it's a good start, my first animations where worse than this (8 years ago)

I love the idea, if you could work on refining the animation (which isnt so bad) it would have been great, I love weird shorts. Hope to see more.

31, Male